Ready to place an order but can't decide on a stain? Don't let that stop you. Just choose "I can't decide..." from the STAIN dropdown menu, and we'll send you 3 FREE stain samples of your choosing. You can let us know your choice up to 4 weeks after placing your order. (All in stock stain samples will be shipped within 2 business days of receipt of order. Does not apply to Buffalo Green items or orders under $500.)
"Z" End Table
Our Unique "Z" End Table comes 24-inches high and features Exposed Endgrain and Finger Spliced Joints. Custom options include size, stain, base style and inlays. Standard lead-time is 4-6 weeks.
As all of our products, it is made of 100% Heart Pine from Reclaimed Bowling Lanes and produced in New York State.
Browse all of our stain choices in the Stain Gallery. All CounterEv stains are zero VOC, non-toxic, hand-rubbed oils that cure to a commercial-grade, extremely durable finish.
When viewing stains online or even stain samples in person, keep in mind that with every piece of wood, and especially with reclaimed wood, there is some variation in the intensity and tone of the stain color. While we do our best to keep our finished pieces as close to the samples as possibly, we cannot be responsible for small color variations due to wood grain and/or computer monitor inconsistencies.
If you're ready to place an order and can't decide on a stain, don't let that stop you. Just choose "I can't decide..." from the STAIN dropdown menu, and we'll send you 3 free stain samples of your choosing. You can let us know your choice up to 4 weeks after placing your order. (All in-stock stain samples will be shipped within 2 business days of receipt of order. This offer does not apply to Buffalo Green items or orders under $500.)
Modern Rustic Options
- Solid-just as it sounds-a solid leg, 2-inches thick.
- Even Air-slatted style legs with a uniform array of openings.
- Random Air-slatted style legs with a random array of openings.
- Smooth-Smooth-to-the-touch wood edge with slightly rounded corners.
- Rough-Hewn-a rustic edge meant to emulate the feel of worn, weathered wood.
- Black Walnut Dots and Arrows can be inlayed in any of our pieces to evoke the wood's past glory. The chart below lists the recommended number of dots or arrows per piece.
Depth of Piece
#of Dots or Arrows
14” to 19”
20 to 24””
25” to 30”
31” to 35”
36” to 42”
43” to 52”